10.31.2016

Tonight's Beer Review

For tonight (and most of the day!) the beverage of choice was an American standard. Cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I might catch a little heat from beer aficionados out there, but I like it. It's not ever day that I crave one particular beer over another. And today, PBR did the trick.

For the few of you out there who have yet to try it, it's a light lager. Not a light beer as in your standard light beers. I mean it in the sense that it's not a heavy beer.

It's clean and simple. To me it feels just a tad lighter than a traditional Budweiser.

There's some advantages to sipping on a beer like this.

For starters, you can enjoy the taste of beer all day long while you sip away, and not worry about falling down drunk.

And second, because the taste is not as powerful as some of my regular favorites, it's easy to pair with spicy food. Which I did. The wifey cooked up some traditional pirogies and kielbasa.

Successful Saturday so far. A few projects started, some others under way.

I'll be back soon with some updates on my creations, so check back!

Leave me a comment below. What's your go to beer while working on a project?

No comments:

Post a Comment