10.14.2016

Custom beer coaster

Enjoying my beverages is a big part of my creative process. It's tradition and I take it seriously. So it occurred to me that I need proper coasters to set my drink down on.

I made a decorative and functional set of coasters for just a few dollars. A can of modge-podge, a brick of clay and some felt. With some beer boxes I had saved I had all the required equipment.

Pro tip: glaze the top with acrylic clear coat to make an even better, more durable surface.

Mold the tile size you want, glue felt to the bottom, a cut out from the beer box on top for a graphic, and brush on modge-podge. Let dry and you're done.

Here's the finished product:

Questions? Leave a comment!





WildHogHits.com - Where Your Ride Begins And The Traffic Never Ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment