10.21.2016

Bathtub Caddy Shelf

I wanted to complete the look that I started with the pallet towel rack that I made earlier.

With some extra pallet pieces and old shower hooks I put this together. It was a quick project, and most of the work came at the point of sanding and staining to get the distressed look I was going for.

I used the same driftwood stain from before. First coat brushed on lightly, to get into the grain. Followed by some sanding and rounding the edges. I rubbed some more stain on with a rag after that, followed by some hand sanding with fine grain paper.

The hooks are ceramic, so some Gorilla glue did the trick. Here it is, installed:


Update: I have received a few requests for this piece, and I'm happy to make more. Make an offer and let me know. Thanks for checking out my post 
-Nate







1 comment:

  1. I have another similar one for sale. Email for pics. Will ship usps to addresses in USA only

    ReplyDelete