11.23.2016

Side Gigs Online

You know by now that I am all about creating things, and it goes well beyond the projects that I have done so far. I love seeing other people do the same. So as a way to support that effort, and to create a side revenue stream for myself in the process, I jumped on Fivver to see what I could do.

If you have never taken a minute to peruse Fivver, take a minute to check it out.  It's an online freelance marketplace that helps guys like me find work or services on the cheap.

You can find someone to do just about anything for you on the site, and on the flip side, you can offer your own services at a price. And it can be very easy.

If you have something to offer give it a try, and see if you can land a few bucks. Or if you need some help on your own projects, there is probably someone on Fivver who will do some work for you.

Here's a link to one of the gigs I've been making money on lately: Here



No comments:

Post a Comment